Home on Bayou Boulevard robbed
Published 5:58 pm Friday, May 11, 2018
A Vizio flat screen TV and six PlayStation games were reported taken about 9:19 a.m. from a home in the 300 block of Bayou Boulevard.
In other cases:
• Keys and a TV were reported taken about 1:20 p.m. from a home in the 1700 block of Martin Luther King Boulevard.
• A 42-inch Vizio flat screen TV was reported taken about 12:26 a.m. from the Kings Community Center, 220 RL Chase Circle.
Vicksburg Police made the following arrests Thursday.
• Timothy Matthew Hazzlerigg, 44, 5020 Berryman Road, was arrested at 4:13 p.m. in the 500 block of Highway 61 North on two charges of contempt of court, failure to provide insurance, failure to yield right of way and drivers license expired or none
• Travious Quinshad Jackson, 20, 2127 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., was arrested at 10:35 p.m. on North Washington Street for contempt of court
• Nicholas Dorrell, 21, 150 Botany Bay, St. Joseph, La., was arrested at 8:27 a.m. at the police station for contempt of court
• Alicia Ponder Brooks, 48, 3365 Highway 61 South, was served capias warrants at 12:26 p.m. on Walnut Street
• Shalonda Tashay Bailey, no age or address given, was served capias warrants at 1:24 p.m. at the police station
• Keithan Ward, 20, 146 Smith Road, was arrested at 1:11 p.m. in the 3400 block of Pemberton for driver’s license expired or none
• Tiye Annette Strong, 19, 115 Alfred Drive, was arrested at 10:14 p.m. for running a stop sign
Vicksburg Police responded to the following calls Thursday.
• Petit larceny at 8:08 a.m. in the 800 Block of China St.
• Telecommunications electronics at 11:59 a.m. in the 2100 Block of Clay St.
• Indecent exposure at 11:49 a.m. in the 1200 Block of Washington St.
• Petit larceny at 9:21 p.m. in the 1700 Block of Drummond St.
• Malicious mischief at 10:15 p.m. in the 200 Block of Hillside Drive