Crime Report for Nov. 22
Published 9:00 pm Tuesday, November 21, 2017
The following misdemeanor arrests were reported by Vicksburg police:
• DeShona Denise Jackson, 24, was arrested Monday at 8:24 a.m. in the 100 block of North Washington Street on warrant charging her with contempt of court.
• Delwin Orlandos Smith, 41, was arrested Monday about 8:23 a.m. at the intersection of U.S. 61 South and Old Cain Ridge Road on a warrant charging him with contempt of court.
Email newsletter signup
• Demetrious Claiborne, 60, was arrested Monday about 10:42 a.m. at the intersection of Belmont and Drummond streets on grand jury warrants.
• Damarcus Sentell Spencer, 31, was arrested about 11:11 a.m. Monday at the Vicksburg Police Department on a charge of simple assault.
• Veronica Vanshae Elmore, 35, was arrested about 11:32 a.m. Monday at the Vicksburg Police Department.on a charge of harassing telephone calls
• Linda Denise Smith, 45, was arrested about 7:42 a.m. Monday on a charge of disorderly conduct — failure to comply, at the Vicksburg Police Department.
In other cases:
• A man told police he was robbed about 11 p.m. Monday in the 1100 block od Mulberry Street.
• The window of a car was reported shot out by a BB gun about 9:24 a.m. Monday in the 200 block of Enchanted Hills.
• Two women were reported fighting about 4:19 p.m. in the 800 block of Monroe Street. No charges were filed.