Woman jailed for receiving stolen property
Published 7:52 pm Monday, January 29, 2018
A Vicksburg woman was in the Warren County Jail in lieu of $50,000 on a charge of receiving stolen property.
Tracey Robinson, no age given, 55 Red Hawk Road, was arrested about 6:50 p.m. Friday by police officers and Warren County sheriffs deputies on a city warrant, Vicksburg police Sgt. Johnnie Edwards said. The bond was set at an initial appearance in Vicksburg Municipal Court.
In another case, Jason Wayne Ferguson. 36, 1521 Ethel St. was arrested on a warrant from the Warren County District Attorney’s office charging him with armed robbery.
Email newsletter signup
In other cases:
• A black Ford F-350 pickup containing a .22-caliber Glock handgun was reported taken about 6 a.m. Monday from the parking lot of the Holiday Inn, 115 Cypress Centre Drive.
• A .380-caliber Walther handgun and a gray wallet were reported taken about 8:05 a.m. Sunday from a 2009 Kia Borrage parked at the Motel 6 4127 I-20 South Frontage Road.
• A 9mm handgun and 10 bullet magazine were reported taken about 2:54 p.m. Sunday feom a 2002 Toyota Sequoia parked in the 1600 block of Ken Karyl Avenue.
• Two Makita electric drills, assorted tools and kitchen supplies were reported taken about 3:04 p.m. Sunday from a storage building at Indiana Self Storage, 2466 South Frontage Road.
• Police were called to the River Region emergency room about 1 a.m. Saturday after a woman said she was cut multiple times during a fight that occurred at an unmentioned location on Washington Street. The fight was the result of an argument that began at the WaterView Casino and continued off the casino property, police said.
• Employees of Tractor Supply, 1800 South Frontage Road, told police about 7:54 a.m. Saturday that someone attempted to break in the store by prying open the front door.
• Employees at Janna Properties reported the theft of $6,245 about 8:58 a.m. Friday.
• A .22-caliber handgun, 50 rounds of ammunition, a pistol bag and a Bass Pro Shop wallet were reported taken about 1:25 p.m. Friday from a 2015 Ford F-350 pickup parked in the 1800 block of South Frontage Road.
Police responded to the following calls Friday and Sunday:
• 2:58 p.m. Sunday, 3300 klock of Pemberton Boulevard, shoplifting.
• 1:49 a.m. Saturday, 800 block of Queen Street, simple assault — bodily injury.
• 8:57 a.m. Saturday, 1000 block of Warrenton Road, possession of a controlled substance.
• 10:57 a.m. Saturday, 2900 block of Polk Street, malicious mischief.
• 3:57 a.m. Saturday, 2150 Iowa Boulevard, shoplifting.
• 10:53 p.m. Saturday, 1200 block of Prospect Street, malicious mischief.
• 9:12 a.m. Friday, in the area of Clay Street, stalking.
• 9:09 p.m., Friday, 1000 block of Warrenton Road, Shoplifting.