Fire damages home on Military Avenue
Published 10:22 am Sunday, February 24, 2019
A faulty outlet appears to have been the cause of a Sunday morning fire that heavily damaged a home at 1613 Military Ave.
The fire was reported about 9 a.m. Initial fire department reports indicated the outlet failed and caught an interior wall of the house on fire. The home’s two occupants were able to escape and there were no injuries.
Fire trucks Platform 1, Engines 6 and 7, and the department’s rescue truck and one ambulance responded to the call.