How They Did: Vicksburg’s college football players
A look at how college football players from Vicksburg-area high schools performed in games played over the weekend.
• Tulane linebacker Nick Anderson (Vicksburg High) assisted on two tackles and had one pass breakup in a 42-14 rout of Florida International.
• Ole Miss kicker Casey Griffith (St. Aloysius) recorded one touchback on four kickoffs in a 15-10 loss to Memphis.
• Ole Miss offensive lineman Ben Brown (St. Aloysius) started his 12th consecutive game at right guard in the loss to Memphis.
• Southern Miss offensive lineman Drake Dorbeck (St. Aloysius) started at left tackle in a 38-10 win over Alcorn State.
• Southeast Missouri State defensive lineman Josh Price (St. Aloysius) had three total tackles in a 44-26 win over Southern Illinois.
• Mississippi State defensive back Aadreekis Conner (Port Gibson) had one tackle in a 38-28 win over Louisiana-Lafayette.
• Jackson State defensive back Alexander Shaw (Warren Central) played, but had no tackles in a 36-15 loss to Bethune-Cookman.