Two arrested in connection with auto burglaries
Published 5:55 pm Monday, September 16, 2019
Two people were arrested Saturday on auto burglary charges.
Michael Elioutte Dickinson, 27, 3250 U.S. 61 South, and Nicholas Brown, 18, 3250 Grange Hal Road, were arrested at the Motel 6, 4127 I-20 Frontage Road, where they were visiting a friend.
Both were being held in the Warren County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bond each.
In other cases:
• Copper wire and aluminum bolts were reported taken about 8:17 a.m. Friday from the Entergy southern substation 3165 U.S. 61 South.
• A saw and a zero-turn radius mower were reported taken about 4:38 p.m. from a home in the 700 block of Bridge Street.
• Shots were reported fired about 10:30 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of Drusilla Lane. Nothing was found.
• Shots were reported fired about 1 a.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Drusilla Lane.
• Radios were reported taken about 11:01 a.m. Saturday from a 2002 Volkswagen and a 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis, parked a LoanMaster, 2209 Clay St.
• Shots were reported fired about 2:49 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block o Standard Hill Road. Nothing was found.
Shots were reported fired about 3:54 a.m. Sunday at the Circle K, 3060 Indiana Ave., during a fight in the store parking lot. The combatants left before officers arrived, according to police reports.