How They Did: Vicksburg’s college football and NFL players
Published 7:55 am Tuesday, October 8, 2019
A weekly recap of performances by college football and NFL players from Vicksburg-area high schools.
• Tulane linebacker Nick Anderson (Vicksburg High) had two tackles in a 42-33 win over Army.
• Ole Miss offensive lineman Ben Brown (St. Aloysius) started his 19th consecutive game at right guard and helped the Rebels rush for 413 yards in a 31-6 rout of Vanderbilt. Brown was named the SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week for his performance.
Email newsletter signup
• Southeast Missouri State defensive lineman Josh Price (St. Aloysius) had four tackles, including one for loss, in a 43-37 double-overtime victory over Tennessee Tech.
• Delta State wide receiver Demarcus Johnson (Port Gibson) caught one pass for 7 yards in a 48-3 loss to West Florida.
• Tennessee Titans cornerback Malcolm Butler (Vicksburg High) had four solo tackles in a 14-7 loss to the Buffalo Bills.