How They Did: Vicksburg’s college football and NFL players
Published 5:50 pm Monday, October 28, 2019
A weekly recap of the performances by college football and NFL players from Vicksburg-area high schools in games played over the weekend:
• Middle Tennessee cornerback Chris Stamps (Warren Central) had three tackles and two pass breakups in a 50-17 victory over Florida International.
• Southern Miss offensive lineman Drake Dorbeck (St. Aloysius) started at left tackle in a 20-6 victory over Rice.
Email newsletter signup
• Southern Miss running back DeMichael Harris (St. Aloysius) carried the ball 12 times for 41 yards, and caught three passes for 11 yards against Rice.
• Tulane linebacker Nick Anderson (Vicksburg High) had one tackle in a 41-38 loss to Navy.
• Southeast Missouri State defensive tackle Josh Price (St. Aloysius) started, but did not record a tackle, in a 17-10 win against Tennessee-Martin.
• Tennessee Titans cornerback Malcolm Butler (Vicksburg High) had one tackle and one interception in a 27-23 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Butler’s interception and 23-yard return inside the Tampa Bay 10-yard line set up a Tennessee touchdown.