Grand jury indicts man charged with strangling woman
Published 5:26 pm Thursday, November 14, 2019
A Vicksburg man has been indicted for aggravated domestic assault.
Russell Dean Cole, 40, 3325 N. Washington Street is accused of strangling a woman he was dating.
In other indictments:
• Mark Thomas Horton, 35, 213 Leland Drive; aggravated assault-domestic violence.
• Patrick Jacobe Ross-Hunter, 30, 505 Kendra Drive; third-offense domestic violence.
• Damon Pierce Henderson, 29, 4602 Lee Road; possession of a weapon after felony conviction.
• Marshall Drake Davidson, 19, 305 Bazinsky Road, and Hunter Alexander Burton, 24, 3749 Gowall Road; vehicle burglary.
• JC Parks, 69, 139 Meadowbrook Drive; embezzlement.
• Arthur William Watson, 32, 303 Mansion St., Port Gibson; non-residential burglary.
• Beverly Chyanne Darnell, 28, 359 Ross Road, possession of a stolen firearm.
• Quincy Lee Judge, 3020 Second St.; possession of contraband within a jail or correctional facility.
• Roderick Davis, 36, 140 Elm St.; two counts sale of a controlled substance-cocaine. The indictment seeks an enhanced sentence because Davis sold drugs within 1,500 fee of a church.
• Lance Edward Maniel, 39, 310 Wisconsin Ave., possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine and possession of a weapon after felony conviction.
• David Shane Bailey, 49, 1904 Good Hope Road; possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine.
4Derrick Lageorge Dixon, 41, 100 Village Drive; two counts sale of a controlled substance-cocaine. The indictment seeks an enhanced sentence because Dixon sold drugs within 1,500 feet of a church.
• Calvin James Carson, 69, 1900 Baldwin Ferry Road 3H; possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute-cocaine. He is also charged as a habitual offender because he has two prior felony drug convictions.
• Orlando Shorter, 40, 1205 China St.; possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine.
• Connor Cooper, 20, 105 Oak Terrace, Learned; possession of a controlled substance–methamphetamine.