Kidnapping suspect indicted by grand jury
Published 1:47 pm Monday, February 17, 2020
A Vicksburg man has been indicted for kidnapping by a Warren County grand jury. He is accused of taking a woman from work and holding her in a house.
According to Warren County Sheriff’s Office reports, Kenneth Dwayne Bingham, 35, 141 Cumberland Road, visited the woman’s work on Nov. 22 and took her from the business while she was taking a break. There was no evidence, according to the report that he went on the business’ property.
After taking her from work, Bingham took her to his home on Cumberland Drive and held her there. Deputies were later called to the home by a third party and arrived to find Bingham and the woman had been in a fight that resulted in non-life threatening injuries to the woman.
When deputies attempted to take Bingham into custody, he ran but was soon captured.
Bingham was indicted as a habitual offender because he has two prior felony convictions.
In another case, Antonio M. Henderson Jr., 20, 542 Heartwood Drive, was indicted on charges of aggravated domestic assault-strangling and burglary of a dwelling involving a Sept. 3 incident.
He is accused of breaking into the home of a woman he was dating and trying to strangle her.
Other indictments include:
• Latrell Wesley Ward, 19, 902 blossom Lane Apt, G-5; Nicholas Rashad Murray, 19, 305 Linda Drive; and Hewitt Mitchell, 19, 1108 Fayette St.; shooting into a house. The three are accused of firing shots at a house in the 100 block of Enchanted Drive Feb. 6, 2019.
• Fabian Taylor, 38, 605 Cain Ridge Road Apt. A-1; aggravated domestic assault-strangling.
• Balethia Washington, 29, 1320 East Ave.; aggravated assault-domestic violence.
• Marquette Cornell McCroy, 38, 1340 Hope St.; possession of cocaine. He was indicted as a habitual offender because he had two prior felony convictions.
• Tracy Powell, 43, 1676 Jeff Davis Road, and Rocky Marvin Howard, 45, 1676 Jeff Davis Road; three counts possession of methamphetamine.
• Steven Justin Nichols, 39, 103 Patrick St., possession of methamphetamine.
• Michael Carson, 19, 222 Kendra Drive, possession of marijuana and possession of a stolen firearm.
• Dillon O’Connor Smith, 19, 124 Brookwood Drive; David Allen Prine, 19, 3680 Old Port Gibson Road, Utica; Carson Davis Collier, 19, 302 Lyndsey Circle; credit card fraud.
• Cheryl Nicole Pickle-Sanchez, 39, 6142 Hankinson Road; larceny-motor vehicle involving the theft of a 2014 Jeep.
• Rhonda Michelle Crouse, 51, 221 First Ave.; grand larceny involving the theft of a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado.
• Toni Marie Hutto, 37, 307 Hayes St., Rayville, La.; possession of a weapon after a felony conviction. She was indicted as a habitual offender because she had two prior felony convictions.