Vicksburg-Warren Partnership’s Rials speaks to Vicksburg Kiwanis Club
Published 3:22 pm Friday, January 12, 2024
Chris Rials, chamber and corporate programs director for the Vicksburg-Warren Partnership spoke to the Vicksburg Kiwanis Club recently.
The Vicksburg Kiwanis Club heard a review of just a few of the programs offered by The Partnership.
These programs are:
- The Leadership Vicksburg Program is a 9-month program where participants learn more about the community and complete a community project.
- The Vicksburg Young Professionals, Rang the Bell for the Salvation Army.
- The Entrepreneur Boot Camp gives individuals starting a new business, as well as some existing business owners, important information about technology, taxes and other business-related ‘must-haves’.
- There are over 300 Ambassadors who help welcome new businesses.
- The annual Chamber Luncheon recognizes an Educator of the Year.
- The Chamber offers its members training on various topics. They also organize Discovery Trips.