Rainy forecast

Published 12:00 am Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Storm clouds pass over the Yazoo Diversion Canal near the Port of Vicksburg Tuesday afternoon, as rain and scattered showers continued their hold on the area. The National Weather Service was forecasting this morning a 50 percent chance of rain through today, a 30 percent chance on Thursday, a 70 percent chance on Friday, a 60 percent on Saturday and a 20 percent chance on Sunday. (Meredith Spencer*The Vicksburg Post)

Email newsletter signup

Sign up for The Vicksburg Post's free newsletters

Check which newsletters you would like to receive
  • Vicksburg News: Sent daily at 5 am
  • Vicksburg Sports: Sent daily at 10 am
  • Vicksburg Living: Sent on 15th of each month