6th suspect surrenders in drug roundup
Published 12:31 pm Friday, May 14, 2010
A Vicksburg man was released from the Warren County Jail on a $5,000 bond Thursday night, hours after turning himself in upon hearing he was sought in a citywide drug roundup.
At 4:17 p.m., Keith Wilson, 27, 309 Cairo Drive, was charged with sale of cocaine, Vicksburg police Lt. Bobby Stewart said. Investigators had been to his home that morning but had not found him, Stewart said.
Five people were arrested before daylight in the roundup that included charges of prescription forgery and sale of a controlled substance.
Email newsletter signup
Those arrested and the charges they face are:
• Cody Hollowell, 25, 205 Springridge Drive, was arrested for a forged prescription of Dilaudid.
• Maegan Williams, 24, 620 Porters Chapel Road, sale of controlled substance.
• Jerry Kirkley, 55, 1979 Culkin Road, sale of Oxicontin.
• Joel Wright, 54, 1216 Bonelli St., sale of Lorcet.
• Robert Curtis, 52, 1416 Martin Luther King Drive, sale of crack cocaine.
Wright was released from the Warren County Jail on a $2,500 bond, and Kirkley was released on a $10,000 bond. The others remained in the jail this morning.