Mississippi River Flood 2011 Loans, grants ready for flood victims

Published 11:43 am Thursday, May 5, 2011

Loans and grants for individuals and local governments with flood damage are available from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Rural Development arm.

Loan programs allow low-income people to buy, build or repair homes.

Warren County residents may contact the USDA’s service center in Hazlehurst at 601-894-1118 for more information on Rural Development programs.

Email newsletter signup

Sign up for The Vicksburg Post's free newsletters

Check which newsletters you would like to receive
  • Vicksburg News: Sent daily at 5 am
  • Vicksburg Sports: Sent daily at 10 am
  • Vicksburg Living: Sent on 15th of each month