Published 11:15 am Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mary Green, far left, watches from a distance as Vicksburg firefighters talk things over outside her duplex at 1501 Main St. Monday. No injuries were reported in the housefire that fire investigator Leslie Sanders said this morning originated in the home’s electrical workings.

Email newsletter signup

Sign up for The Vicksburg Post's free newsletters

Check which newsletters you would like to receive
  • Vicksburg News: Sent daily at 5 am
  • Vicksburg Sports: Sent daily at 10 am
  • Vicksburg Living: Sent on 15th of each month