Dryer Fire

Published 11:23 am Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Firefighters prepare to enter a home at 8 Front Royal St. after a small fire Tuesday morning. Resident Michael Hall, his wife, Michelle, and two children, Michael, 10, and Ashlynn Faith, 7, were all home when the fire started. Hall said his son spotted smoke on the outside of the house and warned them. No one was injured. Hall said damage was contained to the laundry room and the source of the fire appeared to be a dryer. Volunteer firefighters from both Fisher Ferry and Culkin responded around 9:30 a.m.

Email newsletter signup

Sign up for The Vicksburg Post's free newsletters

Check which newsletters you would like to receive
  • Vicksburg News: Sent daily at 5 am
  • Vicksburg Sports: Sent daily at 10 am
  • Vicksburg Living: Sent on 15th of each month