Crime reports: Officers respond to multiple calls for stolen vehicles
Officers with the Vicksburg Police Department responded to multiple reports of stolen vehicles Sunday, with one of those cars being located.
At 8:53 a.m. Sunday, officers responded to a home in the 2600 block of Pearl Street in reference to a stolen vehicle.
The victim reported someone stole a 1985 Ford LTD, which was later recovered in the 1100 block of Bowmar Avenue.
The second stolen vehicle call came at 11:31 a.m. when officers responded to Eastview Apartments, 1900 Baldwin Ferry Road. There, the victim reported someone stole a 2008 Honda Accord. That vehicle has not yet been recovered.
In other reports.
• On Friday, at 12:30 p.m., officers responded to the Temple of Christ Church, 1922 Pearl St. in reference to a burglary. The complainant reported someone broke into the church through the back door and stole a television and a Roku stick.
• On Saturday, at 3:34 a.m., officers responded to an address in the 500 block of Dabney Avenue in reference to a theft. The victim reported someone entered a 2014 Ford Fusion and stole a Taurus .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun.
• On Saturday, at 7:59 a.m., officers responded to the Best Western Hotel, 2445 North Frontage Road, in reference to a theft. The victim reported a male subject stole a 9mm Taurus handgun and a Galaxy 10 Plus cellphone.
• On Saturday, at 2 p.m., officers responded to Centrex Storage, 19 Centrex Drive, in reference to a burglary. The victim reported someone broke into his storage unit.
• On Saturday, at 3:56 p.m., officers made contact with a complainant at the police station, who stated two individuals robbed her son at gunpoint, taking $860.
The search for clues and information into who might have killed a Warren County man last week continues. Warren County... read more